CAPABILITY MATURITY MODEL INTEGRATION (CMMI)
Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a process improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes.
Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) is a process improvement approach whose goal is to help organizations improve their performance. CMMI can be used to guide process improvement across a project, a division, or an entire organization. CMMI in software engineering and organizational development is a process improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements for effective process improvement. CMMI is registered in the U.S.
CMMI helps “integrate traditionally separate organizational functions, set process improvement goals and priorities, provide guidance for quality processes, and provide a point of reference for appraising current processes.
CMMI for Dev Ver 1.2 consists of 22 process areas with Capability or Maturity levels. A company is appraised at a certain level of CMMI.
Target Participants / Audience
- The target groups of the MIS / QA management are:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the MIS framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization. IT professionals who are working in an organization that has adapted SQA / QA and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute in an Quality compliant service management function.
- Software Engineers, Technical/Project Leads, Business Analysts, Project Managers
Mode of Payment
Cheque to be paid in the favor of “Vigorous Quality Management System” Cash, Credit and Debit Cards. Other payment modes could be cash or Demand Draft. (Demand Draft should be made in favor of “Vigorous Quality Management System” payable at ‘Delhi’.)
Expertise of Mentor / Trainers :
- Trainers has sound expertise over working as a SEPG Manager / QA Manager / QA Implementor / PM or project implementer at multiple organizations where they have extensive experience in the project implementation & control.
- Currently team consist of Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Principal Consultants where they assists clients, manufacturers in the project management to reduce variation and improve quality and productivity.
- Also, possesses expertise in the formation of project analysis, execution and control & application of various methods to achieve robust and reliable products as well as to estimate in successful execution of project with reduced variation.
- In addition to providing consulting services, they regularly conducts workshops in industrial project management methods for companies.
Post the completion of the course
- On-Demand assist in resume preparation
- Assisting in improving interview skills